Mississippi Architectural Landmarks
A top 12 list (at least the headline claims 12; I only count 11):
- Longwood Plantation (Natchez)
- Windsor Ruins (Port Gibson)
- Biloxi Lighthouse (Biloxi)
- Dunleith (Natchez)
- Beauvoir (Biloxi)
- Old Capitol Museum (Jackson)
- Woodworth Chapel, Tougaloo College
- St. Richard Catholic Church (Jackson)
- Mississippi Governor's Mansion (Jackson)
- Chapel of the Cross Episcopal Church (Madison)
- Bailey Magnet High School (Jackson)
Apparently #3 is the Mississippi State Capitol.
Now - why are there no north Mississippi sites in this? Holly Springs, Columbus, Aberdeen, and other North Mississippi towns should feel slighted. It's obvious that the voting was not representative of a statewide perspective.